Minnesota AIM Weekend Series Event Registration
Entry Fee for Qualifiers
$300 per Team - payments will be processed with PayPal – which allows credit cards or direct transfers from a Paypal account. You do NOT need a Paypal account to send your payment. Printable registration forms are available to the right - you can send in a check with this option.
Entry fee for State Championship
$500 Per team - DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IF YOU DID NOT QUALIFY FOR THE EVENT. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DID NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS EVENT AND REGISTER.
Things to know
- Entry fees are non-refundable
- EACH MEMBER of your team must pay the $40 Angler membership fee. If you've already paid your membership fee for 2019, you do NOT need to pay to sign up for more events.
- All anglers must submit a completed W-9 form and participation form. You may print and send or scan and email to email@example.com
- Cutoff for entering a tournament will be the Wednesday, at midnight CST, before the tournament.
- Team Captains can substitute Partners for any events, but point standings will only follow the Captain and 1 partner and 1 sub.
- Teams can sign up for as many events as they like - but their best 3 scores in any 1 division will be used to determine State Championship eligiblity. Sign up and Registration for the State Championship will be available at a later date.
- Event will be capped at 100 boat maximum.
If your teammate will be different for any events, please register for those events separately.