Entry Fee for Qualifiers
$300 per Team - payments will be processed with PayPal – which allows credit cards or direct transfers from a Paypal account. You do NOT need a Paypal account to send your payment. Printable registration forms are available to the right - you can send in a check with this option.
Entry fee for State Championship
$500 Per team
Things to know
- Entry fees are non-refundable
- EACH MEMBER of your team must pay the $35 Angler membership fee. If you've already paid your membership fee for 2017, you do NOT need to pay to sign up for more events.
- All anglers must submit a completed W-9 form and participation form. You may print and send or scan and email to email@example.com
- Cutoff for entering a tournament will be the Wednesday, at midnight CST, before the tournament.
- Team Captains can substitute Partners for any events, but point standings will only follow the Captain and 1 partner and 1 sub.
- Teams can sign up for as many events as they like - but their best 3 scores in any 1 division will be used to determine State Championship eligiblity. Sign up and Registration for the State Championship will be available at a later date.
- Event will be capped at 100 boat maximum.
If your teammate will be different for any events, please register for those events separately.